Interesting Dental Articles
- CEREC® Crowns
- Emergency Dental Care Tips
- Implant Dentistry
- Oral Health & Your Heart
- VELscope® Early Oral Cancer Screening
State of the Art Technology
Around the Web
- American Dental Association: Patients and Consumers Guide contains information about many different dental procedures, information for parents, an online list of dentists, and advice about dental insurance.
- The Wisdom Tooth offers dental hygiene tips for adults, parents and children.
- American Academy of Periodontology – Information about gum disease.
- Implant Dentistry Communications includes patient education about implant dentistry, clinical case reports and links to manufacturers of dental implants.
- The NTI Suppression System provides information about migraine prevention and headache prevention: Worldwide over 500,000 people have been helped by the NTI-tss device.
- ICOI – Dr. Spadafora is a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry – The AAPD is dedicated to improving and maintaining the oral health of infants, children, adolescents, and persons with special health care needs.
- Academy of General Dentistry – The AGD represents the interests of general dentists by fostering their continued proficiency through dental education. Dr. Spadafora is a Master in the AGD.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry – As a nonexclusive organization, AAID promotes the prosthetic and surgical aspects, with an individual and team approach, to implant dentistry.
- The Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies – This organization is dedicated to teaching the principles and skills necessary for the successful practice of complete, quality, predictable dentistry with primary concentration on occlusion and the TMJ.
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation – The DOCS mission is to provide scientific and professional education in conscious sedation for dental practices, so they may create a safe and welcoming dental experience to the overwhelming masses of people not in the system who avoid seeking care due to fear. Bridging the gap between technology & patient comfort!
- Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry (PAGD) – The PAGD is the Pennsylvania constituent of the Academy of General Dentistry. They take pride in offering high quality, innovative programs for our members and for sharing the benefits of our experience with the Academy and with other state constituents.
- Zoom!™ – Access information on the Zoom! Chairside Whitening System and the new Zoom! Take-Home Whitening System. This site will help you understand the outstanding results delivered by both Zoom! Systems – from 8 to 12 shades whiter!
- Rota-dent® has patented microfilament brush tips designed to reach underneath the gum line and in-between the teeth. It is clinically proven to reduce harmful bacteria beyond the brush tip in periodontal pockets.
- NiteWhite® and DayWhite® systems safely bleach teeth to lighten discoloration caused by food, coffee, tobacco, aging, and other factors.
- BIOLASE – This company develops and markets advanced medical and dental laser products, including specialized biomaterials for medical and dental specialties.
- Invisalign straightens your teeth with clear, invisible braces. Having a confident smile can change everything. And Invisalign makes the decision easy, because you can get a stunning smile without most people even noticing you’re going through treatment.
- CareCredit® is a reputable name in patient financing. We work with CareCredit to provide patient financing for dental treatment of $300 and up. For a limited time only, we are offering for interest-free options 18 and 24 months to qualified applicants.