A basic toothbrush is all you need to maintain a high standard of oral care, but why not make the process a little more interesting? One way of doing this is by switching up the dental tools you use to something a little more creative, innovative, and fun. Check out these examples of innovative toothbrushes and see which one would boost your oral care experience.
Soladey Ion5 – Solar Powered Toothbrush
Eliminating the need for toothpaste, solar power is gathered in the handle and transmits ions to the brush head. These ions interact with the acid in your mouth to kill cavity-causing bacteria as you scrub your teeth free of debris. Ultimately, this has the photo-electric effect of preventing plaque from adhering to your teeth. Here are some additional highlights of the Soladey Ion5 Toothbrush.
- Generates Ions which kill bacteria unlike other electric toothbrushes
- Save money by never having to buy toothpaste
- Solar charging doesn’t require a lot of time
- Perfect for travel and highly affordable
- Naturally anti-bacterial due to use of ions
- Includes a spare brush head
- Available in five color variations including purple, blue, and black
The Rinser from Amron Experimental – The Squirting Toothbrush
Adding a unique variation on the rinsing process, the Brush and Rinse toothbrush lets you hold the brush under a stream of water and watch as it shoots upward from the handle with remarkable force. Rinsing is a vital part of the oral care process, and The Rinser makes it easier than ever. Clear off space on your bathroom sink because you’ll no longer need cups with The Rinser by Amron Experimental. Here are some of its key features:
- Sprays water high enough for effective rinsing
- Sleek, white, ergonomic design
- Greener Step Replacement Heads eliminate the need for buying a new toothbrush
The Foreo Issa – The Most Powerful Toothbrush in the World
The uniquely designed Foreo Issa Toothbrush looks distinctly different than any similar product out there. Created to clean the entire mouth rather than just the teeth, the soft silicone bristles can massage the gums while preventing overbrushing. Boasting superior cleaning potential compared to standard electric toothbrushes, the Foreo Issa channels 11,000 high-intensity pulsations per minute, including micro-sweeps which specifically target the gums. It also has these notable features:
- USB-chargeable – Each 1-hour charge lasts 365 uses
- 100% waterproof – Ideal for brushing in the shower
- Flexible brush head targets every part of teeth and mouth
- Includes 8 speeds and a timer
- Smart Investment – Comes with 2-Year Limited Warranty
Dews Self-Balancing Toothbrush – The Stand-alone Toothbrush
For a toothbrush that has all of the brushing power of a standard version but with one unique and useful skill, look no further than the Self-Balancing Toothbrush by Dews. Bags and toothbrush cases can get surprisingly unsanitary, requiring cleaning on a regular basis. Toothbrush holders take up valuable space on your bathroom counter. Eliminate the need for both with the Self-Balancing Toothbrush, a toothbrush that stands by itself. Check out the various 2-tone color variations to see which fits your décor.
Sonicare Air Floss – A Toothbrush Without Bristles
For an innovative toothbrush that cleans your entire mouth in just 30 seconds, the Airfloss by Sonicare has a wide range of useful features. Containing a reservoir that you fill with mouthwash or water, you simply blast the liquid on each tooth, removing plaque and bacteria in the process. Designed for those who hate flossing or brushing with bristles, the Airfloss by Sonicare is a one of a kind. Check out some of the features that make the Airfloss such a unique product:
- Angled guidance tip hits all of the most difficult parts of your teeth and gums
- Prevents cavities on the tooth surface as well as between the teeth
- Proven to improve the health of your gums in just two weeks
- 96% of people continued to use the Airfloss at least 4 days per week
Which Toothbrush Is Best for Making Your Oral Care Routine More Interesting?
Whether you go with a toothbrush that gets rid of the need for toothpaste via its solar power or one that can stand independently on its own, switching up your routine can reinvigorate your oral care sessions. Try an alternate toothbrush to add fun to your daily oral care experience and improve some aspects of the process.
Dr. Spadafora Can Complete Your Dental Health Plan
Even when your oral care routine is on point, it’s still only half of the puzzle. The other half involves visiting the dentist for a thorough exam. This is because only during dental visits can we ensure that you don’t have worsening conditions, screen you for oral cancer, and conduct deep cleanings. Contact our office in Hermitage, PA to set up an appointment with Dr. Dale F. Spadafora.