Do you know who to call when a dental emergency occurs? A dental emergency can strike at anytime, disrupting your day and needing immediate attention from a dentist. Severe toothache pain, swelling, bleeding, and accidental traumas are all considered dental emergencies. Dr. Spadafora is available when you or someone in your family needs emergency dental care quickly. Dr. Spadafora is a trusted Hermitage emergency dentist, now offering prioritized emergency dentistry appointments daily throughout Hermitage, Sharon, Farrell, Sharpsville, and the surrounding communities.
What Is a Dental Emergency?
You should make an immediate emergency dentistry appointment for any of the following symptoms:
- A knocked out, broken, loosened, or dislodged tooth
- Severe traumatic injury
- Bleeding from the mouth that won’t stop
- Tooth abscess
- Broken or knocked out dental restorations
- Broken partial dentures
- Injury from braces
- Severe swelling
- Pain in the gums
- Jaw soreness or stiffness
- Infection that has spread to the face or other areas
How Does Dr. Spadafora Treat Dental Emergencies?
If you suddenly get a toothache, take an over-the-counter pain reliever, and then call Dr. Spadafora. Dr. Spadafora can provide immediate pain relief and help you discover the cause of your discomfort to find the right line of treatment. Dr. Spadafora will be able to determine whether your pain is due to decay, trauma, or infection. Infection of the inner pulp tissue and nerve is the most common cause of severe tooth pain. Dr. Spadafora will be able to provide:
- Dental Crowns: For a broken, fractured, or chipped tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy and Abscess Treatment: For tooth decay that has spread to the inner layers of the tooth.
- Tooth Replacement Options: For knocked out teeth or teeth that have been fully or partially dislodged.
- Periodontal Therapy: To treat severe gum disease symptoms.
- Repair: For lost or broken dental fillings and crowns.
Whether you’re suffering from a toothache, a chipped or cracked tooth, a dislodged or knocked out tooth, or a broken dental filling, Dr. Spadafora is on hand to help. Dr. Spadafora proudly delivers emergency dentistry services to patients of all ages daily throughout Hermitage, PA, Sharon, Farrell, Sharpsville, and the neighboring areas.